Filberico is gone?

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Hammerite

Filberico is gone?

Post by Hammerite »

Hello, for some reason, Filberico aka the magelord disappeared after the banquet. Julia the ranger lady asked me to meet him there and he fails to turn up?! I remember previously that Filberico is supposed to let me take his lake boat to that red witch. How can I make him reappear? Or do I have to reload.
Neutronium Dragon

Re: Filberico is gone?

Post by Neutronium Dragon »

Have you actually reached the point that you need to take the boat to the lake palace? He does, as I recall, disappear for a while between the banquet and the kidnapping.

Also, at least in the original, he had the occasional habit of wandering upstairs from his usual hangout in the throne room.

Neutronium Dragon
Neutronium Dragon

Have you actually reached the point that you need to take the boat to the lake palace? He does, as I recall, disappear for a while between the banquet and the kidnapping.

Also, at least in the original, he had the occasional habit of wandering upstairs from his usual hangout in the throne room.

Neutronium Dragon
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

Yes, I need to take the boat, Shamino has been kidnapped! I have completed Serpent Isle before, and did remember this part. At first I thought that his reappearance coincides with Julia telling me to see the magelord, but to no avail. I have a save from bfore I was teleported to the banquet and all the shennanigans, after Filberico teleported away with Pothos, he does not return, even after the kidnapping.
wjp
Site Admin

Post by wjp »

In Serpent Isle, many triggers for the plot are not as straightforward as you might remember from the last time you completed it. It's possible that you might have to talk to somebody about rumors about Rotoluncia and Filbercio, or visit Rotoluncia's house, or something similar.
Gradilla Dragon

Post by Gradilla Dragon »

Talked to Bucia about Pothos? Talked to Pothos?
- Gradilla Dragon
Neutronium Dragon

You need to talk to Bucia about Pothos, talk to Pothos about the blood moss and Erstam, go get the blood moss and return it to Pothos, and then the kidnapping should happen.

At that point, I *think* that Filbercio reappears, but you may need to ask someone else about the situation first.

Also, if you haven't yet, go to Rotoluncia's manor and search it; make sure to talk to the automaton about the situation while you're there. Then see if Filbercio has reappeared.

Neutronium Dragon
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

Yes, I did all that, but things turned out alright as Filberico turned up at last. I had to sleep for about 24hrs and was munching on some demon roast when he showed up at the table, just popped out without any of those magic sparkls. I have a feeling that it may be due to the short period of time that I got to this stage since the banquet. Perhaps theres a minimum timer for Filberico to appear?