not gonna flood but need an answer

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
eternal light

not gonna flood but need an answer

Post by eternal light »

In UU2 at the black rock gem on level 5 in castle british what do you do? I can't seem to figure it out, and The Wayward hasn't answered yet so I figured i'd take you up on your offer of " a little other ultima talk" (Paraphrased) Anyway you can't attack it and you can't get it like the cubes in U7 so what do you do?

Sincerely, Eternal
yhevhe

Re: not gonna flood but need an answer

Post by yhevhe »

Enter into it, but I don't remember if you had to talk to Nystul first.
eternal light

Post by eternal light »

well I talked to nystal and he didn't say anything new and how would i enter it?
GuJiaXian

Post by GuJiaXian »

Perhaps you should find a walkthrough. That way you wouldn't bother people here.
E. Jim

Post by E. Jim »

No offense intended, but I've come back to check these forums after a while and I find all these posts by this "eternal light" person. Given the absolutely silly and out-of-place nature of them, you can only wonder about this guy's intelligence quotient. I'd give him a 60, more or less.

It's really a miracle he can even turn his computer on, let alone being able to spam this forum. People like that shouldn't be allowed to use computers that clearly have more processing power than this eternal flame oligophrenic.

Ok, sorry about the rant. I was just pissed reading all this crap.
wjp
Site Admin

Post by wjp »

Walk onto the bright facet of the gem to enter it.
eternal light

Post by eternal light »

I did it and it said "the gem remains opaqe and you are bounced back."

And by the way, there are no guides.
eternal light

Post by eternal light »

and besides i'm NOT gonna spam anymore.
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

you really should learn how to use google. Just entering ultima underworld walkthrough gave back 19500 hits (that doesn't mean that there are so many walkthroughs but that'S enough for you to check out).

I'm limiting you now to Exult only questions. You stated "loud" and rudely enough that this board is of no interest to you and others are much nicer, so use them. I hat to do this but you don't seem able to learn or follow our advices anyway (look through answers to your posts how often we told you to use google).
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!