Ultima Maps

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
epieart@gmail.com

Ultima Maps

Post by epieart@gmail.com »

Hey all, I recently started replaying through the series again with the GOG versions and when I looked at the included copies of the maps, most of them I thought were pretty poor. I looked around online a bit and found some that were better and a few that were fairly good but eventually decided I'd try my hand at making copies of them and gave it a go.

I think most of them turned out pretty good so I thought I should share them out if others would want them. I'm not sure what all Ultima related sites exist and are still active or who I'd contact on one to see if they'd want them but I've been a fan of Exult for quite a long time and knew people still post here so I figured I'd check here.

They can be accessed at: Dropbox

I uploaded a small (1024 width) and a medium (2048) copy of all of them except for the U1 maps (I can't find my copy anywhere). I couldn't upload all the full size images on a free account due to space limitations but tossed a few on there too.

Anyhow, hope you guys like them.
Dominus
Site Admin

Re: Ultima Maps

Post by Dominus »

great job! I'll point Wtf Dragon of the Ultima Codex at them.
If you want to deal with that, the GOG people might actually be interested in replacing their versions with better ones.
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Gotcha!

Post by Gotcha! »

Looking good! :)
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

@Drax: please contact the Ultimacodex http://ultimacodex.com - they'll be happy to host these :)
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
epieart@gmail.com

Thanks Dominus, I just sent them a message through their contact page.
J

Post by J »

The dropbox link isn't working?
Knight Captain

Post by Knight Captain »

It was just yesterday.
epieart@gmail.com

It should be working, I was able to access that link from multiple devices here just now so I'm not sure what to tell you. They should be hosted in the near future on ultimacodex.com so, if it's still not working for you, hopefully you can grab them from there once they're up.
J

Post by J »

Didn't work with Firefox but works with Chrome. Thanks!
J

Post by J »

It was adblock origin that prevented the page to load properly. Weird because Chrome has it as well but still loads it.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Looks like you have done largely the same as the High-Resolution Ultima Map Project. You do have a few maps not on there.