Thank you Marzo Sette Torres

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Gruck

Thank you Marzo Sette Torres

Post by Gruck »

I just thought I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you've done on Exult. I wanted to thank you for your patches and all your work making Exult the best program it can be. I understand that Exult is an opensource project and people only have so much time to give... I know you haven't been on the project as long as the other developers and I realize you're building on some pretty impressive work done by many great people before you.. but I just want to thank you for all the great work you've done!
Tylius

Re: Thank you Marzo Sette Torres

Post by Tylius »

Agreed with completely, loving the work you've put into it Marzo, thanks!
TdI

Post by TdI »

We sure are lucky that Marzo decided to hone his C skills on Exult... a glance on the changelog says it all.
Naoki

Post by Naoki »

Yes sir. I have been on for hours now and finally retiring due not only to sleep as it is near 3 but also as i have strep throat. haha, i had better rest. first however, i needed to kill those trouble makers who were bullying Sprellic. I have played exult since rc98 or something in 2000 and loved it then as it brought back to my windows computer a game that to me was my favourite and has been my favourite for about 13 years (since i discovered it).

it only gets better and as i use mac, i am anxiously looking forward to the next release. thank you
cyberfugue

Post by cyberfugue »

My thanks too - Marzo has done a lot. I love his mods for both BG & SI.
Donfrow

Post by Donfrow »

I have to than him as well. Especially when he puts up with dumb questions I ask him!