NPC Functions

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
suraimu

Re: Re: NPC Functions

Post by suraimu »

Anything when in a powdered form and suspended in the air is flammable, due to the high surface area that it has. Ground up corn, flour, wheat, anything will go up with just a spark.
SnowyThing

Post by SnowyThing »

It was a joke, DrCode. I'm sure you're a regular ol' sparkplug. :)

Exactly suraimu. I saw on the Discovery Channel about the Worlds Biggest something or other. Collapses or something.
Some huge mill exploded and it was because of the powdered dust from wheat.
MV

Post by MV »

Blame it on POWDERED TOAST MAAANNNN!!!!!!
SnowyThing

Post by SnowyThing »

We could do that, but I was just playing around U7 again. Found a few other NPC surprises.

Any blacksmith will eventually 'break' once you steal too many of his sword blanks. Also, if you steal a cauldron from a mage or an apothecary(sp?) that makes potions, they will break too. Breaking, I mean schedual. Same goes with the tailor, but since her spinning wheel and loom are 'Too Heavy' it requires cheating. Plus, she seems to have an endless supply of cotton. Same with the baker. He has an endless supply of flour and water.

Go figure. I think it's just the game cutting corners.
SnowyThing

Post by SnowyThing »

Also, I forgot to mention.

In the original U7 (and probably SI), the innkeepers (tavern wenches) ALWAYS put plates on the table before setting food down. In Exult, this does not happen. I just find it so... primitive to see moist food being dumped on the table, and the people eating it still say... "Mmmm!" and "More!"

Thanks,

~Snowy