For anyone interested in restoring Trellek..

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Crysta the Elf

For anyone interested in restoring Trellek..

Post by Crysta the Elf »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/ ... doll_1.gif

Took my time and colored it... think its more than sufficient... will need some seperate programming for equipment positions tho (left hand shield, right hand sword, armor, backpack, and id say ring or gauntlets on the tail), as well as the various status icons and displays (the ones I put on were for demonstrative purposes... its the way htey seemed to fit best).

So, anyone that wants to use it go ahead. Isnt like I made it in the first place. :P

(and for the record, i moved the middle circle down some because I didnt want his face being obscured :P)
Crysta the Elf

Re: For anyone interested in restoring Trellek..

Post by Crysta the Elf »

oh.. and if it isnt obvious, the small head is for the status bar stuff
Smoke

Post by Smoke »

Looks good!
Caravaggio

Post by Caravaggio »

That looks original, but it's been so long since I've played I need to ask, who is that again? Was he in the silver seed or something?
Gradilla Dragon

Post by Gradilla Dragon »

Nope. It's in Black Gate.
- Gradilla Dragon
Crysta the Elf

Post by Crysta the Elf »

and its not original :P

its just edited a lot... the original one sits unfinished in the Black Gate data... I did this cause ive wanted to see him restored tot he avatar's party for quite some time :P

and im probabl going to post it in my other thread.. one thread is easier to keep track of than two :P
Caravaggio

Post by Caravaggio »

I haven't read the original design documents. Mind if I ask how exactly he was supposed to fit into the story/party? Are there world walking sprites for him too?
Crysta the Elf

Post by Crysta the Elf »

Trellek is an Emp in the deep forest.. in the current game you need to talk to him to get a whistle to talk to wisps.. the original plan was to have him join you to

im pretty sure all the frames of animation necessary are covered in the emp animations.. and if they arent would be easy to do as they're even smaller than Spark

its not design documents.. its the fact that up until the last second it sounds like he's going to join.. which is sudenly followed by a no and a whistle.. coupled with an unfinished emp paperdoll, and the fact that in the character listing hes in the middle of the avatar companions :P