Exult forums grow up

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Andrea B Previtera

Exult forums grow up

Post by Andrea B Previtera »

Just wanted to share a feeling I've had in the last months.. gone are the days of Spark's shiny pants, gone are the days of the long colourful threads about U7 characters, gameplay, secrets. Almost every discussion now seems to sparkle from bug reports, technical questions or feature requests. In a sense, this is probably what the Exult forums were intended to be in the beginning... but I miss the "old times" :)
MV

Re: Exult forums grow up

Post by MV »

I like to train under Wenches' tutelage. She teaches me the disappearing virginity spell and gives me the power to repel unicorns.
toxee

Post by toxee »

I'm dying to find a general Ultima board. A beloved series like this should have dozens of boards, but this is the closest thing to an Ultima community I've found.
TdI

Post by TdI »

I've wanted to say something related to this a long time ago, however I didn't have the courage to mention it until reading your post. There's something that has been troubling me for a long time now and I guess it's time to finally come out with it. I hope you guys will take me seriously, because the subject matter is really quite important for me. So please, if you don't have anything to say on this subject just ignore it because it would really hurt if everyone started pointing fingers at me, especially after being so open and honest about this issue.

Well, without further ado... what I've been wondering about is... why are there no cute little piggies in Britannia?

PFFHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

There is a reason this forum has grown up. Most of those people that played the original games are now old farts and don't have time for all this stupid stuff.
And probably the long time since the latest release and the more aggressive stance of trying to keep the forum centered on Exult and not ANY Ultima game. I'm watching this thread now... :)
why are there no cute little piggies in Britannia?
not kosher enough?
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
TdI

Post by TdI »

omg, he called Ultima "stupid"! =0

Let's burn him at the stake an sacrifice his ashes to the guardian!
Skutarth

Post by Skutarth »

Spark's shiny ass!
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

omg, he called Ultima "stupid"!
No, I didn't :)
The topic is not about Ultima but about
Just wanted to share a feeling I've had in the last months.. gone are the days of Spark's shiny pants, gone are the days of the long colourful threads about U7 characters, gameplay, secrets.
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Kensu

Post by Kensu »

I was kinda pissed when that last Ultima 8 thread went nowhere...